MAINTENANCE OF HYDRA-FIT PRODUCT LINEItems Required for Hydraulic Fitness Machine Maintenance
- 1 - 3/16" HEX Key
- 1 - 5/32" HEX Key
- 1 - Grease Gun with Bearing Grease
- 2 - 9/16 Wrenches
Within 24 hours of installation
- Tighten all screws with HEX keys
- If there are any squeaks, lubricate the grease fittings on each end of the hydraulic cylinders (2 fittings per cylinder)
Every 30 days, or as needed
- Lubricate the grease fitting found on each end of the hydraulic cylinders
- HF 1010 (Pectoral Dec) & HF 1012 (Rotary Torso) a. Cables must be tightened as necesary
- Light all purpose cleaner should be used between clients to remove any debris or stains on all upholstry.
- Frames should be wiped down with a clean rag periodically to remove dust, dirt and grime.
For further details regarding equipment maintenance information, or specific concerns, please call your sales representative.